Write/Report for Boxing.com
Boxing.com is expanding to cover more boxing news using the new Boxing.com Self Publishing Platform. We are looking to cover all TV fights and as many onsite fights as possible. Being a Contributor to Boxing.com has its privileges, and includes receiving press credentials to cover fights live in your area.
If you or your friends want to be a part of the next generation of Boxing.com so as to have your voice heard, please signup using the following instructions:
1. Create Boxing.com Account if you don’t have one yet. Logon to: http://www.boxing.com/member/register
2. Request Self Publishing Control Panel access by email from email@example.com. When your submission is approved you will receive further instructions on how to submit your news posts/coverage to Boxing.com. Once you are all set up as a Boxing.com Contributor, all of your submissions will be posted live automatically on the site without editing, so please proofread and spell check.
3. Submissions should be no longer than 1000 words. Please include an appropriate picture (*required and must be horizontal), tags, video and fighter profiles when applicable. It can be a short news update or something more in-depth of a fight you saw on TV/in person, or an editorial of any boxing-related subject of your choosing.
4. Titles should be short and to the point.
5. Share your story posted on Boxing.com homepage with your friends.
We look forward to working with you.